Thursday 30 June 2011

Neil Armstrrong wears Playtex.

Listening to the radio yesterday, as is my wont, I heard a woman talking about winning a trip into space in a competition run by Virgin’s Dick Brainstorm. During the conversation she told us she would be ‘wearing a nappy made by Playtex, just like Neil Armstrong did’ and this popped into the brane.

A toddler in space.


















Once when a spaceman named Neil
was asked; ‘Neil how do you feel?”
He said; “I’m quite happy,
except my full nappy
does not have a lot of appeal!”

13 comments:

  1. Who wants a full nappy in space? Ewwww. I knew there was a reason I didn't become an astronaut. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squish, squish, fizz, fizz
    Oh what a treat this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cheeky twist of a real problem. I just wonder how very testing to those in space. They are forever under scrutiny. Nappies would certainly be the answer! They need not nip over every time the bladder hurts. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - and they do wear nappies, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a good reason to stay earth-bound!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems to me the bragging rights would hardly justify the expense or the discomfort. Think I'll stay home as well, especially as I couldn't afford a ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does this have anything to do with Neil being in close contact with alien soil?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes you wonder how they disposed of them. Maybe there are lots of USOs out there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure Neil is now one happy man and Playtex sales will double!

    ReplyDelete

(leave a message)